A Truly Unique Hotel
Located on the border of Essex with Cambridgeshire and Suffolk our hotel is centuries old and mentioned in the Doomsday Book. Sturmer Hall reflects a place and time when service was paramount and comfort was a joy to behold.
Partially moated, the main house has wonderful views across open countryside and a tranquil, well stocked, fishing lake. Its large York Stone terraces make it the near perfect setting to enjoy a hearty, traditional British breakfast while reading your morning newspaper or somewhere to wind down in the evening, at the end of a long day.
- Ideal location for a relaxed holiday, business seminar or sporting break
- Located near Haverhill with easy access from major cities and airports
- Set away from city noise, its intimacy with nature creates a lovely home from home
- Recognised as a leading and popular wedding venue, seen as one of the best conference and event centres in the East of England, Sturmer Hall has a fantastic reputation among the many leisure guests and corporate clients who visit us
- 650 capacity Lakeside Pavilion Theatre that is home to the most popular cabaret supper shows, dinner dances and live music events in the region – it’s seen many International stars top the bill over the years
For most people, its about the unique feeling you get when you first arrive or return once more for another visit. When here, you are at home – even if you are here to work, you are welcomed by your host. To some it is rare, to others, necessity. To us it is normal.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please call our Guest Relations Manager on 01440 705368 or email email@example.com